February 16, 2017 - ARMA Liberty Bell Chapter Annual Seminar
Vendor Sponsorships Includes:
Information Transformation – Learn and Adapt
Knowledge Management A Pillar of Today’s Business!
Seminar Topics Include RIM 101, Developing E- RM Program, Program Governance
and Various Topics in Information Governance....
Sponsorship Amount: $500
ARMA Liberty Bell Chapter is having its annual seminar on Thursday February 16, 2017 (The CHUBB Conference Center,). This is the premier event in our chapter’s annual calendar and an opportunity for exposure to 75-100 attendees some at the highest corporate levels.
Because of your organization’s expertise in selling/distributing products that directly benefit the corporations whose leaders will be attending, this is an excellent venue to gain exposure as a sponsor of this prestigious event.
· Link and Logo Chapter website – 1 year
· A listing in the Seminar Program as a Chapter Seminar Sponsor.
· Attendee Mailing List
· One Ticket to Event that includes continental breakfast, Luncheon, and PM Snack for one (1) exhibitor. · Pre-show slide recognition
· Dedicated space for a single-sized booth or table top display. Exhibit space is separate from, but adjacent to, the seminar classrooms. Choice of exhibit space is given on seminar day on a first-come, first-served basis.
· One standard banquet table with tablecloth for display.
· Identification Badge(s)
· One vendor representative, each additional vendor representative is $95.00 each.
· One electrical outlet, if required.
If you would like additional information or you have any questions, feel free to contact the Chapter Treasurer, Eileen Reader at (215) 963-5639 or email email@example.com.